The Advancing Personal and Household Services (Ad-PHS) project aims to lead to the creation of a platform of relevant stakeholders in personal and household services (PHS) at EU level.
Structure of the project through which activities can these goals be reached (not individual work packages, but types of activities):
- Background information about the state-of-the-art in the segment: State of Play report;
- Initiating discourses in the Member States: series of Workshops and Seminars in different Member States;
- Collecting and analysing information about the information in different countries (advanced, less advanced): Country reports and Promising Practices in PHS;
- Making suggestions for developing PHS in different settings: Guidelines for social dialogue structures, service voucher systems, professional profiles, rights and obligations of stakeholders, digital platforms and networks, workers’ cooperatives;
- Initiating European-wide dialogue: Final Conference.
COFACE Families Europe is member of the advisory board of this project.
More information: https://ad-phs.eu