On the 20th of November, COFACE-Families Europe, in partnership with its Greek Member KMOP, will host a conference on the topic of digitalisation, looking to future challenges and opportunities. The conference will be broken down in two parts. The first part will consist in a mini-training session on the challenges that digitalisation brings, as identified by COFACE-Families Europe, and how these can be tackled, the second part will showcase the good practices and activities of three Member organisations.
Topics addressed will include:
- “Artificial Intelligence” and its potential consequences: discrimination, manipulation and more
- Blockchain and decentralisation: the end of censorship?
- Online business models: all about advertising and data.
- Profits before people? Children and parents vulnerable online.
- Virtual environments (Virtual reality, Augmented Reality) and the impact on children: more empathy or more trauma?
- E-inclusion and the digital divide: what role for technology in schools?