5 good reasons to become a COFACE member
Member organisations of COFACE:
- can participate in five Working Groups
, cooperate and share best practices with general and single-issue national family organisations all over Europe. They can play an active role in European level family policy shaping and be represented at European Union level.
- can participate in study days, seminars and European level conferences organised by COFACE or the EU Institutions and meet experts, researchers or scientists. Accommodation and travel costs are largely reimbursed, which helps members to participate in meetings.
- are assisted in participating in European projects and setting up partnerships at EU level.
- receive the latest information on social and family policy developments at European level.
- have access to COFACE’s website Members' section and receive targeted information.
Published on 08 Feb 2005
Updated on 21 Mar 2013