with the European institutions in all sectors relating to the rights and interests of families.
national organisations of developments in the European Union, and encourages greater awareness of the Community dimension.
exchanges of ideas and experiences as well as mutual aid between family organisations in different countries, e.g. via projects.
regularly with other important stakeholders at EU level:
COFACE granted special UN consultative status in 2014.
- European High Level Group on Disability
- ICT principles coalition
- Early School Leaving thematic Working Group
- Early Childhood Education and Care Working Group
- European Platform for Action on Diet, Physical Activity and Health
- European Consumer Consultative Group (ECCG)
- Member of the ECCG expert sub-group on Energy
- European Integration Forum
- Civil Society Liaison Group
Published on 08 Mar 2012
Updated on 24 Jan 2016