with the European institutions in all sectors relating to the rights and interests of families.
national organisations of developments in the European Union, and encourages greater awareness of the Community dimension.
exchanges of ideas and experiences as well as mutual aid between family organisations in different countries, e.g. via projects.
regularly with other important stakeholders at EU level:
COFACE has been granted special consultative status at the United Nations
- European High Level Group on
- ICT principles coalition
- Early School Leaving thematic
- Early Childhood Education and Care
- European Platform for Action on
Diet, Physical Activity and Health
- European Consumer Consultative Group (ECCG)
- Member of
the ECCG expert sub-group on Energy
- European Integration Forum
- Civil Society Liaison Group
This status will enable COFACE to actively get
engaged with the work of ECOSOC and its
as well as with the UN Secretariat, programmes, funds
Published on 08 Mar 2012
Updated on 18 Nov 2014