COFACE’S structure are organised in such a way as to guarantee real representativeness:
The General Assembly is open to the representatives of all member organisations and lays down general policy each year.
The Administrative Council is COFACE's most important decision-making body.
The Executive Bureau carries out the Administrative Council's decisions.
The Secretariat in Brussels ensures the representation and the smooth functioning of COFACE.
In addition, the Policy work of COFACE is structured in 5 Working Groups of experts from the member organisations focusing on a range of issues:
- Family and Social policies
- Inclusive policies for disabled, other dependent persons and their families
- Consumer Protection, Services, Public Health and Sustainable Development policies
- Education and Information and Communication Technologies policies
- Exchange of Information and Experiences: Mutual Learning & Capacity Building.
Published on 05 May 2007
Updated on 06 Jun 2012