Action grant awarded under the Annual Work Programmes 2018 of the Justice Programme, the Rights Equality and Citizenship Programme (REC).
There are five funding priorities:
- Prevention of gender-based violence (GBV): The focus of this priority is on primary prevention, in particular changing social norms and behavior, in order to end tolerance of all forms of gender-based violence
- Protection and support for victims and witnesses (including children) of domestic violence, including through tackling under-reporting, promoting multi-disciplinary cooperation, and capacity building for relevant professionals
- The coordination and/or adaptation of support services for sexual and gender-based violence to include refugees and migrants (children, women, LGBTI persons, men and boys), in particular to ensure their recovery from such trauma
- Prevention and responding to cyber sexual- and gender-based violence (targeting children, women, LGBTI persons, men and boys), such as revenge porn, extortion with the use of sexual imagery (“sextortion”), sexual or gendered online harassment/bullying, grooming, etc.
- Promoting the embedding of child safeguarding policies across different settings and sectors, such as sports clubs and organisations, extra-curricular activities and/or leisure/recreation clubs/organisations for children (including faith/church-led; scouts and girl guides, private schools), both as a means to protect and safeguard children as well as to equip staff with the necessary training and guidance.
Deadline for proposals: 13.11.2018
Projects may be national or transnational and eligible countries are EU Member States and Iceland.
More information about the call