EU CONVINCE – EU Common values and inclusive education – Call for tenders
The European Trade Union Committee for Education (ETUCE) is leading a new project on education and democratic citizenship: EU CONVINCE. COFACE Families Europe is associate partner of this project, which will cover various topics including:
– Civic education and democratic-school culture;
– Teaching in multicultural learning contexts for intercultural dialogue;
– Teaching controversial and sensitive issues;
– E-safety issues: Misinformation, digital responsibility and ICT critical-thinking;
– School-leadership and ‘the whole school approach’;
– Inclusive education as a tool to prevent violent radicalisation and extremism.
This project is a cross-country partnership which will carry out a mix of research and trainings, including teacher training support and advice on successful and innovative approaches and methods on citizenship and human rights education.
At the end of the project, an online course in English/French will be created to help teachers, educators, school leaders, education trade unions and education employers to better deal with citizenship-related topics in a broad sense. The e-learning course will be built on the successful and innovative tips, advice and good practices exchanged and discussed during the project. The MOOC is envisaged to last 6 weeks.
To kick off the implementation of the project, ETUCE has launched a call for tenders for a researcher, a MOOC developer and an external evaluator.
More about the project here