Policy Brief on Nutrimedia (2017)
Policy Briefs on Digitalisation (2017)
- Smart work: can digitalisation reconcile work and family life?
- Connected children: vulnerable users or digital experts?
- Big Data: Threat or Opportunity?
- Digital Literacy: an essential skill for the new world of work?
- The Digital Economy: the future of work is now
- 21st century social services: promoting human rights or nourishing dependency?
Policy Briefs (2015)
Policy Briefs (2012)
- Reconciling family life, private life and professional life to prevent poverty and social exclusion
- Leave provisions
- The role of family-friendly policies for the prevention of child poverty and the realisation of child well-being
- Family reunification, vector of social cohesion and integration
- Financial inclusion
- Credit insurance: Time to end discrimination
- Preventing over-indebtedness, personal finance education and action against banking and financial exclusion
- The Family Dimension of the United Nations Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities
- Active ageing for family carers
- Behavioural advertising and privacy
- Early school leavers and the role of parents