- Your organisation is a non-governmental organisation representing families or services to families
- Do you want to join an international community of practice to work collectively in the interest of families?
- Do you want to become an expert on EU family matters?
- Do you have a local innovation you would like to scale up across other EU countries?
- Are you looking for best practices from other countries or seeking to set up new European projects?
If you are interested in any of the above, you’re in the right place.
Who can become a Member of COFACE?
National family organisations and non-profit, non-governmental organisations that serve the interests of children and families in a variety of ways and which are committed to our core mission, vision and values, recognising the diversity of families in our societies in line with values of pluralism and non-discrimination.
You can become:
-Full member (family organisations from the European Union)
-Associate members (family organisations from outside the European Union)
-Supporting members (European family organisations and other types of institutions)
More information and the membership application form, contact our Secretariat: firstname.lastname@example.org